03rd November, 2021
We are currently recruiting an Infrastructure Engineer to join a well-established company with offices across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer looking to join a growing company that will provide them with an opportunity to work with a range of exciting customers and cutting edge technologies.
- Act as technical escalation for internal & customer issues
- In-depth understanding of VMWare, Microsoft and/or Linux
- Experience in incident/problem management
- Desire to take ownership of any technical issue to be resolved
- Virtual Training – Develop and deliver training on new technologies (e.g. vCloud/NSX/HCI/Public Cloud) to our internal teams.
£40,000 to £45,000 plus Flexible working/WFH - Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, certifications and training covered, and more
Candidates will be given the flexibility to work from home but must live within a commutable distance of Derbyshire or Manchester
Apply For Job