12th October, 2021
IT Operations Manager
James Adams is seeking an IT Operations Manager to join a well-established multi-million-pound tech company with offices across Europe. The business has exceeded expectations over the past 12 months and they’re now looking to grow their Data Centre team with a number of brand new hires.
In return for your services, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Management & Leadership of the Data Centre Technical Support teams ensuring effective service delivery, ownership and overachievement of SLA
- Definition and drive of continuous service improvement plans that ensure capacity, sustainability and efficiencies in delivery are effective enabling improved levels of customer satisfaction.
- Act as the primary escalation point for any technical operational issues related to the service
- Management, tracking and effective reporting of resource utilisation
- Providing leadership, mentoring and service ownership to offshore management and technical team members where required
Part home-based with occasional travel to the office plus training, certifications, career progression opportunities and an excellent benefits package
£55,000 to £70,000 plus bonus, car allowance and more
Apply For Job