06th October, 2021
Lead Project Manager
James Adams is seeking a Lead Project Manager to join a well-established financial organisation in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a growing project services team and work on a range of exciting tech projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for a wide-ranging portfolio of infrastructure Data and Cloud projects.
Supporting the Infrastructure and Cloud portfolio, you will be responsible for the line management of 3 IT Project Managers.
You will also be responsible for project management of key IT projects directly, ranging from onboarding new cloud technology to site migrations/upgrades
- Run all assigned projects, from idea to closure.
- Delivering time, budget and scope
- Work with a range of stakeholders
- Interact with the management team and user base to ensure alignment of scope
- Provide experience and expertise in gathering requirements and conducting process analysis and mapping.
- Identify Process Improvement
- Great leadership and IT project management skills with exposure to multiple methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to progress in the organisation
- Line Management experience
£60,000 plus bonus, overtime, healthcare, flexible working and more
Apply For Job