01st October, 2021
James Adams is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join a well-established multi-million-pound company with offices around the world. The company is widely recognised as a pioneer in its field and has grown consistently over the past 12 years.
- Provide quality and personable support experience to the business.
- Understanding Incident, Request, Change, Problem and Knowledge management (ITIL).
- Recognising areas for continuous improvement through improved system monitoring and visibility, while automating the simple and simplifying the difficulty.
- Collaborating with other technical specialists within the teams to
- Working with system data and tools to gain deeper insight into the platforms for in-depth investigations and pro-
active problem analysis.
- Integrating new services into Operations that are automated, monitored and maintained for minimal operational
- Perform system maintenance, upgrades and IT service continuity testing.
- Experience with Windows or Linux systems and services.
- Effective time management, organisation and work prioritisation to meet deadlines with the ability to maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Scripting skills in more than one of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Python or Golang.
- Demonstrable experience in VMware and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- Experience in highly available enterprise SAN, NAS and Object storage services.
- Experience automating and managing infrastructure at scale using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins and Chef is desirable.
- Collecting and visualising metrics and log data using tools such as Splunk, Elastic and Prometheus.
What they offer:
-Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
-Unrivalled career progression opportunities
-Excellent benefits package
-Collaborative environment, working with some of the most talented and experienced people in the market
- Flexible working
Salary up to £45,000 plus bonus, income protection, healthcare, pension and more
Apply For Job