Presales Solution Architect
Lead Pre-sales Solution Architect (Network & Security)
£75,000 to £80,000 plus 20% bonus car allowance and more
James Adams is seeking a Pre-sales Solution Architect (Network & Security) to join a well-established multi-million-pound tech company with offices across the UK. The business has exceeded expectations over the past 12 months and they’re now looking for a Pre-sales Solution Architect (Network & Security) to lead a team of 8 Solution Architects.
With ambitious plans to grow, this is an ideal role for someone looking to shape and build the team further. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Network & Security Architect within Pre-sales.
The successful candidate will be given the flexibility to work from home but will be required to work from the office as well. We are keen to speak to people who live within a commutable distance of Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Warrington or London.
• Lead the Pre-sales Solution Architect team (Network & Security)
• Co-ordinate teams
• Assiting with personal development
• Lead Pre-sales team meetings and play a key role in determining the pre-sales strategy
• Liaise with customers
• Driving process improvement
• Work with senior stakeholders, service teams and the sales team within the business
• Completion of bid responses including RFP, RFI, and PQQ stages
• Developing customer proposals, SOW's etc. SME for customers on network and network security technology.
• Experience of working in a professional services/Pre-sales
• Must currently hold CCNP, CCDP or CCIE certified
• Excellent presentation skills