30th March, 2021
James Adams has partnered with a fast-growing technology business with offices across over 5 countries and over 2000 employees. They are looking for a data engineer to join their London technology team and help them do some amazing things.
As a data engineer, you'll be working within agile cross-functional squads of multi-disciplinary engineers alongside the software development team. You'll be helping build applications and data platforms for a leading Public Sector organisation.
You'll have 4+ years of commercial development experience as a track record and be looking to work with a talented team of developers to help solve complex problems with technology.
Apply For Job
Ideally, you'll have exposure to the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ETL development ideally within MS SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience working with data modeling tools would be great. Ideally Microsoft SSAS
- Experience working with a data visualisation application would be great such as Power BI, Qlik, or Excel.
- Ideally, you'll also be doing scripting with Python, R, Bash, Perl, or PHH or one or more of these.
- It would be great if you had cloud experience, ideally with Microsoft Azure.
If the above sounds like it could be interesting. Please don't hesitate to get in touch. This role is currently fully remote but they would ideally like to bring the team back into the office and are offering flexible working with up to 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.