24th March, 2021
James Adams is working with a large UK technology brand. Our client is Midlands-based and is looking for a confident and progressive developer to step in as the Senior/Lead Developer. You'll help manage a team of 15 Front End and PHP Developers alongside the existing Head of Development.
The role has scope to progress into a Technical Lead or Development Manager position as the existing head of department focuses on more strategic and business interaction and you head up the development team's day-to-day product delivery.
Ideally, we'd like to see the following experience from interested candidates:
- You'll be experienced in working to agreed deadlines and with the ability to switch easily from programming to answering questions from the wider team.
- You'll as happy mentoring junior developers as you are explaining production requirements to varied non-technical stakeholders.
- 7+ Years of Experience working within a commercial development team.
- Any Experience working within a fast-moving and high volume production environment would be a big advantage.
- We're looking for someone with excellent communication skills, and data-driven opinions that also pull on potential experience in a high-scale production environment.
- You'll be working with the Product team to help define the future, and then handling the development life cycle of the projects that arise. So experience working alongside product teams will be important.
This role is fully remote now and into the future. They are happy for you to come into their offices as much or as little as you'd like to long term. If the above sounds interesting and you'd like to know more please apply!
Apply For Job