23rd March, 2021
James Adams has partnered with a fast-growing Fintech brand in London who are looking to hire a junior to mid-level Digital/Data Analyst to join their marketing team.
You’ll be working alongside their marketing team to launch and then learn/improve the campaigns they deliver for the various products and services within Fintech’s portfolio.
The business uses HubSpot as their go-to CRM and Marketing tool and is looking for someone who is familiar with the tool, ideally doing more work with the backend and API integration and customisation of the CRM vs the Sales/Marketing based modules.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years + commercial experience operating as a Digital/Insight/Data/CRM Analyst or in an equivalent position.
- 1+ Year's worth of working with HubSpot on a daily/weekly basis.
- Helping to profile behavior data for the marketing/sales team to use of pitches
- Creating workflows and automation for the CRM
- Helping to train users in the HubSpot
Our customer is one of the fastest-growing and innovative Fintech organisations in the UK at the moment and this is an opportunity to join their marketing team as their subject matter expert in HubSpot and deliver some great work. This role is fully remote. If you have any questions please get in touch. We look forwards to speaking to you.
Apply For Job