29th October, 2019
Start date: ASAP
Days & Hours:
This role will start off with 3 days per week (20-25 hours per week) and move towards 5 days (33+hours per week in the new year)
- END OF 2019 Fortnightly roster requiring -
All day Wednesday + two afternoons per week (Can be flexible)
- EARLY 2020 Fortnightly roster requiring
All day Wednesday + splits other 4 days (Can be flexible)
Two boys - Primary school-aged Employment pay rate:
$30-$35ph on agreement type + superannuation + workers' compensation + liability insurance. Your new company:
Nanager has reinvented the modern nanny. We combine quality childcare with effective home management to help working parents manage a happy home, alongside a healthy career.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced nanny/ support worker to help a family in both care for their children and home management. Seeking someone who is outgoing, fun-loving, patient active and can provide individual learning and development for him through fun and interest-based activities.
In relation to the childcare, successful candidates will be expected to
- Manage weekly term roster, forward planning appointments, and extra curriculum activities.
- Managing the family calendar
- Meal prep and support making lunches
- Organise travel arrangments to school and appointments
- Support with homework and other school-based activities.
The family will also provide child-free hours to support with the following:
- Housekeeping - tidy main areas of the house
- Change boys beds, towels, assisting with washing/ folding
- Grocery management
- Iron school uniforms
- Keep the home organised
Don't stress, we work closely to ensure all priorities and tasks match the time allowed to achieve quality.
You require the following criteria to move through to the interview stage:
- Permanent Australian Resident
- Driver's Licence & Own Car
- Valid Working With Children Check/ Blue Card
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Minimum of 2 checkable reference
- Qualification or training in education/ nursing/ allied health or significant experience working with younger children.
The family is looking for a Nanager with the following qualities:
- A fast learner who can understand the role requirements and build a strong routine to keep on top of the tasks (as 'self-starter')
- Fun-loving and active - always keen to get out on adventures with the boys and have fun with them
- Someone understanding, patient and caring who can work with the parents on the parenting team.
- A great communicator.
- Problem solver - Think on your feet and be proactive to evolve and manage the family's priorities effectively.
- Reliable - While the family can be flexible, it is ideal for the successful candidate to attend a set roster.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Apply For Job