05th May, 2020
We will not continue with your application unless you hold the following minimum criteria. You will be asked to send through copies prior to advancing to the interview stages.
- Permanent Australian Resident
- Valid Working With Children Check/ Blue Card
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Police check
- Minimum of 2 checkable references
- Over 5 years of experience as a nanny/ educator
- Car and Driving required
- Newborn/ sleep training qualifications/ credentials *Preferred
Start date: As soon as they find the perfect Nanager
Location: South Yarra
Days and hours -
Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday (Weekdays can be negotiable, penalty rates on weekends)
38 - 40 hours
Children: Newborn, B2 and G3 - Working alongside Mum and another Nanny.
Employment pay rate: $75k + super, leave entitlements.(negotiable)
Our company (Nanager) is supporting this family in sourcing a Nanager. From there the family will employ the successful candidate.
Your new role:
Nanager has worked with this lovely family for a while with a full-time nanager currently working with the family. With bub number 3 arriving, the family is about to have 3 under 3 so an extra set of hands is needed. The family wants to secure someone prior to the due date so the salary is on offer to work part-time until bub arrives. From there the roster may change to include weekends (Penalty rates included) so we are seeking someone who is flexible to things evolving. From there you will work a set 3 - 4 days alongside Mum and the other full-time nanny. It's essential that you are compatible with not only the family but the other nanny as you join the team in the home. Gorgeous children and a very happy and laid back family.
Alongside the care, the family is seeking support with the following tasks:
- Cooking Child's meals
- Cook family meals (when you're not required to care for the children so essential that you love to cook)
- General tidying up after the day
- Picking up occasional groceries
- Extensive newborn and sleep training experience (Higher rate offered for applicants that hold relevant qualifications)
*Please note all house related tasks are always a second priority to childcare but due to Mum and the other nanny being on hand there will be child-free hours on offer so you must be okay with helping out in the home (family has a housekeeper so it will never include deep cleaning)
The family is looking for a Nanager with the following qualities:
- Honest and excellent at communication
- An amazing attitude/enthusiasm for what they do
- Firm but friendly + fair
- Calm, happy and relaxed
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Apply For Job