14th November, 2022
Electrical Project Manager
Under the direction of the General Manager, Electrical Project Manager (PM) will supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. The PM is responsible for the planning, schedule, adjustments, and maintaining timelines in a fast-paced construction/installation environment while maximizing resources and optimizing budgets. The PM will also be responsible for a variety of documentation on any given project to include implementation and maintenance of Project Construction Schedule, submittals, change orders, purchase orders subcontracts, and RFI’s to ensure high quality of work at a job site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties are those that an individual must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Studies and understands the RFP, contract specifications, drawings, and associated scope of work requirements for each project before the project begins and during construction operations.
- Walk the project during pre-bid if required
- Manage multiple Electrical construction projects simultaneously, track project financials, negotiate contracts with external vendors reaching profitable agreements.
- Creating and maintaining project budgets and schedules.
- Create and submit documentation for monthly billings for each project to determine percentage of work complete
- Construction Progress Schedule to be submitted to client and ensure an approved CPS before the end of the month. CPS must include work complete and anticipated work through end of month.
- Requests and ensures that submittals are submitted, received, corrected, approved, and returned to the subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Coordinates material deliveries and subcontractor work in accordance with the contract schedule and monitors changes during the project to adjust deliveries and subcontractors work schedules, as necessary.
- Provide the superintendent and foreman the scope of the project.
Education and Experience
Apply For Job
- 5 years’ experience as an Electrical PM
- Experience in the Government sector required
- Knowledge of electrical building systems, design, construction, and related management strategies.
- Great management skills and understanding of Government paperwork
- Experience selecting and managing vendors.
- EM 385 and CQCM certifications a plus
- A valid California driver's license, valid auto insurance with a clean driving record