Mechanical Project Coordinator provides leadership and full support to the Project Manager and Field Management team in all aspects of a project
The Project Coordinator provides leadership and full support to the Project Manager and Field Management team in all aspects of a project. This will include but is not limited to project organization, including creating and maintaining folders, utilizing spreadsheets for tracking purposes and ensuring all logs are maintained and up to date. They will assist with take offs
and assist in the buyout process. They will issue purchase orders and assist in the procurement of submittals for all equipment and materials as specified. They will generate and track all submittals and RFIs.
• Able to work Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., with occasional additional hours and weekends needed based upon project deadlines and general business needs.
• Able to multi-task effectively by balancing competing deadlines and priorities.
• Able to work individually under general supervision, or with a diverse team of
• Able to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills; able to manage/resolve conflict professionally.
• Deals with stakeholders ethically, and projects individual and business integrity.
• Able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written).
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word Process, Outlook, Power Point)
• Reliable and dependable (attendance, timeliness, task completion).
• HS Diploma or College or international equivalent strongly preferred (experience may be substituted in lieu of education).
• Set up Project and job folder in Procore for new construction projects.
• Upload specifications for base contract and revisions into Procore.
• Upload drawings for base contract and revisions into Procore.
• Link RFI’s to drawings on Procore.
• Upload or enter submittal log into Procore.
• Add Project Team to Procore Home page.
• Provide the name, phone number, email address of the PM, Foreman, and Lead Man etc, site address, the parking information “Onsite, garage “if garage” provide address. The start time “6AM” and quitting time.
• Enter QTY tracking into Field Man weekly based on drawings clouded by Foreman that establishes work in place.
• Prepare Operation and Maintenance Manuals
• Type/format valves tag charts provided PM Team or Field Team as required.
• Develop list of Extra Material found in the Project Specification “AKA Attic Stock”
• Assist APM’s with indexing subcontracts, PO’s, Change order to subcontracts & PO’s, and GC contract change orders.
• Add Equipment Start Up and Pre-Functional Inspection Templates to Every piece of equipment shown on Project Drawings. (Use Procore Inspection forms and link them to the equipment displayed on Mechanical and Plumbing Drawings using the mark up
• Assist with Transmitting documents to GC, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Assist with assembling Submittal packages and distributing them to GC, subcontractors,
• Assist with assembling Change Orders to GC, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Assist with assembling Purchase Orders and Subcontracts.
• Miscellaneous duties as required
Computer • MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
• Telephone/cell phone/tablet • FOUNDATION
• Copier/printer/scanner/shredder • Bluebeam Revu
• Tablet • Procore