11th January, 2022
Head of Global Operations - Reading
To Lead and Manage the Global Operations for ESP, which consists of Global Field Operations, Campus Engineering management, Project Management and Project Office and the Spares Repairs and Logistics function.
As the Head of Function, you will be responsible for the P&L across the defined Services and all regions, whilst supporting the drive for incremental business and revenue growth, within both the ESP Global Services & Aviation Services divisions. Primary objective is to ensure continuity of service to all customers and that all contractual obligations are fulfilled within SLA requirements with high levels of customer satisfaction.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
To contribute to the overall business strategy and develop and deliver an Operational Strategy which underpins the Vision, Values and Attitudes required to achieve the ESP business goals; - High levels of customer satisfaction, profitable growth, operational efficiency, and delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Oversee and lead operational performance and delivery of contracted services across all regions, liaising closely with all Regional Field Service Managers to ensure that the quality of service meets or exceeds contractual obligations and customer satisfaction, and delivers business results within budget
- Ensure the Projects team and PMO have the right tools, processes, interlocks and environment to deliver as consistence-quality of service to our customers
- Working with the COO, contribute to their business strategies for growth, including focusing on the expansion of ESP’s footprint across new customers, locations / airports and countries as well as potential new product
- Manage the P&L for Field Services and Projects, by region and by Project, ensuring delivery to all agreed financial targets and business objectives
- Own and lead all resource planning activities in support of the wider operation, constantly reviewing overall levels of resource availability and contingency planning to ensure that acceptable levels of support and service are maintained. GLOBALSERVICES2 with appropriately skilled and qualified staff to enable optimum operational performance
- Constantly innovate the delivery of services to gain maximum benefit to the customer and the business by utilising a combination of best of breed working practice and leading-edge technology.
- Identify and implement consistent and standardised work practices, processes and procedures for ESP staff and Contracted / Partner Engineers across all regions ensuring that they comply with best practice and internal governance and achieve high levels of efficiency
- Analyse, review the SR&L capability of ESP. Benchmark against best practices, and ensure the operation is right-sized / delivers quality and the required cost points.
- Identify and implement efficiencies, which maximise revenue and margins from contracts and / or improve performance against the contractual service targets whilst ensuring that costs are effectively managed and minimised.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with peers to achieve effective collaboration in the delivery of the Operational Services
- Support the Sales Team and, as required, contribute operational expertise on any new sales opportunities to ensure that compelling, competitive and operationally robust bids are produced for all new and renewal business opportunities
- Manages the ESP PMO in the delivery and implementation of all new services and customer contracts, ensuring service / implementation / “steady state” is achieved, and service levels are maintained thereafter
- Manage and drive Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) Plans and Service Development Plans to maintain, improve and develop the Global Services
- Manage and resolve any escalated issues, problems or complaints and ensure that action plans are prepared and implemented for problem rectification
- Working with the COO, develop the ESP Toolset to ensure that it meets customer requirements and then promote its use to new and existing customers
- Create and Present a monthly performance dashboard
- Act as a role model and coach to support, direct and counsel individuals and teams to continuously challenge themselves to achieve greater levels of performance and customer satisfaction
At least 10 years’ experience Managing Global Field Services and or PMO within a Telco, Service Provider or IT organisation.
- Experience of managing global teams in excess of 300 staff
- Experience in managing multiple cross-functional teams in multiple time zones
- Able to act as a change leader. A strong influencer with the ability to deliver on strategic objectives
- Both a tactical and Strategic thinker, a natural leader who is capable of articulating across many levels and disciplines
- Adept at both Cap Ex and Opex management with a broad financial background
- Proven, excellent people management / interpersonal skills · Capable of producing and delivering ‘C’ level documentations and presentations
- Strong stakeholder management
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- Highly customer focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to travel (internationally)
This role will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
ESP offers a salary of- £70,000 – £80, 000 + company benefits.
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.
Apply For Job