05th January, 2022
Sales Account Manager, Reading
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a Sales Account Manger to join the team based in our Reading headquarters. We are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients, worldwide, 24/7. Reporting into the Sales Director as the Sales Account Manager you will secure incremental revenue from both the existing ESP customer base alongside creating new business opportunities with new logo customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about sales and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service. This is a key role within our organisation and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the role and make their mark on our fast growing, privately-owned global business.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
What are we looking for?
- Pro-actively research and identify new sales opportunities and develop positive relationships with potential customers positioning ESP in the best possible light for winning new business.
- Maintain a quarterly and annual sales plan in order to build an appropriate sales pipeline
- Ensure all opportunities are qualified effectively, fully scoping all customer requirements prior to involving the Bids & Pricing team
- Where required, organise and produce fully compliant RFP responses which comply with Company standards and formats as well as cost and pricing requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the success rates and conversions, including forecasting and maintaining the CRM system on all related sales activity to provide routine status reporting to the Sales Management Team on the status of multiple tasks, functions, proposals in the bid pipeline.
- Conduct a formal bid review process on any new bids as required to ensure all commercial pricings, operational requirements, close plans and risks have been shared and communicated to key stakeholders and identify support requirements to ensure ESP is strongly placed to win the business.
- Ensure all presentations and pitches are sufficiently rehearsed and all participants are fully briefed on their individual roles to maximise the conversion rate.
- Fulfil the role of "lead negotiator / presenter" for bids in area of expertise ensuring all relevant departments are providing the required input.
- At least 5 years' experience required in IT sales account management for role holder to be fully effective in role, selling to ITOs, OEMs, SIs, via channel or direct
- Strong sales track record in opportunity generation through the full sales lifecycle to awarded contract business
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge in IT Managed Services for regional and global companies encompassing Lifecycle Services, Desktop EUC, Enterprise, DC, Helpdesk, Staffing and Logistics.
ESP offers a basic salary up to £55,000 + car allowance + uncapped commission + pension + life assurance and access to ongoing training and career development.
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.
Apply For Job