23rd September, 2021
Field Service Technician, Singapore
We are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients, worldwide, 24/7. Working as a Field Service Technician you will provide and maintain providing continuity of service for all components of IT supported by ESP at the Customer’s premises.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
What are we looking for?
- Support and maintenance all IT related equipment within Singapore.
- Work as part of the team to ensure delivery of service to contractual SLA targets.
- Respond and Trouble-shooting the problems on assigned tickets within agreed SLA’s.
- Fully committed to maintaining and driving up customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with customers, colleagues and senior members of staff.
- Respond to calls received in line with the defined processes.
- Maintain good customer satisfaction with no customer complaint.
- Provide deskside maintenance support as required or requested to attend by your line manager within your area of operations.
- Perform interventions following up helpdesk calls as soon as possible, and within the terms of the customer contract.
- Perform IMAC work according to work orders issued.
- Report and escalate all observed problems to proper operational escalation points.
- Perform remote support to partners in other Asia Pacific countries when required.
- Carry out repairs and initiate return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance as when required.
- Ensure service continuity in extended coverage as required (standby for shift period with roster).
- Assist in the diagnosis of airline host and connectivity issues.
- Ready to work at your contractual start time ensuring that each movement in and out is recorded via swiping into the time and attendance system.
- Comply with the general ESP conduct and dress code and will ensure they comply with the behaviours expected by the company as described in the company handbook.
- Ensure shortest possible turnaround repair cycle by undertaking local repairs of faulty items and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items.
- Conform to airport security requirements at all times.
- Perform any other job related duties as required by the Line Manager
- At least 3 years’ experience in field and corporate environment support
- Good knowledge of PC / Server / Network / Printer hardware.
- Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Switches and Printers
- Routers and Riverbed devices is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Software / Application.
- Windows 7/10, Server OS, Exchange Server, Microsoft 365.
- Good knowledge in OS and application deployment using SCCM.
- An understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations will be a distinct advantage as will other IT qualifications.
- Knowledge of Airport systems is advantageous but not essential.
- Amadeus Reservation Desktop (ARD), Sitatex, Terminal emulator.
- Knowledge of airport / airline specific hardware advantageous but not essential.
- ATB Printers, Kiosk Machines, Message / Telex Printers (Dot matrix)
- ITSM experience such ServiceNow
- Certifications (Holder of at least one)
- Microsoft – MCSA: Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 an/or Windows Server
- CISCO – CCNE and/or CCNA
- CompTIA – A+ and/or N+
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Apple Devices such MAC, iPad and iPhone
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and core and major software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have a strong teamwork ethic.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.
Apply For Job