Join a performing Team built on a rich history, mateship and inclusive culture!
This is for you
- Based in Moranbah;
- Competitive Salary with above Award Wages;
- Accommodation Supplied in Moranbah Township;
- Multiple Rosters with flexible options to suit Candidate Lifestyle ;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and the whole family;
- Subsidised Boots and Glasses;
- $1000 Referral Bonuses;
- Celebrated annual Employee anniversaries;
- Gifts to celebrate 5 & 10 year anniversaries include 75L Esky, Rod and Reel Combo, Watch or Golf Bag;
- Invitations to Internal PIMS Group Sporting/Sponsorship Events;
- The chance to engage in community philanthropic events;
- Professional Development to enhance career growth with PIMS Group;
Who we are
The Engineering Workshop in Moranbah offers a range of experience in the mining industry as well as on the road. Our technicians can not only service and repair your 4WD, repair a crack on a heavy road vehicle but will also rebuild underground diesel engine systems and provide mine site compliance inspections.
Our Engineering Workshop is part of the PIMS Group family. PIMS Group is one of the largest providers of underground coal mining services and solutions in the Australian coal industry. PIMS have built strong and trusted relationships with our clients and employees and are looking for great people to join our team.
PIMS Group embraces diversity and inclusion. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
What we need from you
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Post Trade Experience working on Underground Diesel Engines
- Hold a current DES Certificate
- Ability to work in a small team environment and independently
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
- Flexible work ethic and a positive can do attitude
- High Attention to Detail
Apply today, We give a truck!