Join a performing Team built on a rich history, mateship and inclusive culture!
This is for you
- Based in the Illawarra Region;
- Competitive Rates Packages including Production Bonuses;
- Bonuses for Retention;
- Salary Packaging Options such as Novated Leases on Vehicles;
- Multiple Rosters with flexible options to suit Candidate Lifestyle;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and the whole family;
- Subsidised Boots and Glasses;
- $1000 Referral Bonuses;
- Celebrated annual Employee anniversaries;
- Gifts to celebrate 5 & 10 year anniversaries include 75L Esky, Rod and Reel Combo, Watch or Golf Bag;
- Invitations to Internal PIMS Group Sporting/Sponsorship Events;
- The chance to engage in community philanthropic events;
- Professional Development to enhance career growth with PIMS Group;
Who we are
PIMS Group is an experienced underground mining contractor specialising in underground coal projects. PIMS excel by delivering quality people, equipment and innovative solutions to our business partners. We have a proud history of developing long term relationships with our clients and are looking for safe, motivated, competent, productive and experienced people to join our family!
PIMS Group embraces diversity and inclusion. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
What we need from you
- Posses strong leadership qualities;
- Ability to drive our safety culture, provide continuous improvement and enhance our productivity programs;
- Ensure you and your team follow HSEC Policies and Procedures;
- Deliver operational targets and complete scheduled maintenance;
- Exceptional organisational, prioritisation and resource management skills;
- NSW Deputy’s Certificate of Competency (or a higher statutory qualification) or Mutual Recognition;
- NSW Deputy’s Practicing Certificate;
- Current Order 43 Medical;
- Current NSW Mines Rescue Induction & CABA certification;
- First Aid Certificate;
- Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
Apply today, We give a truck!