PIMS Group is one of the largest providers of underground coal mining services and solutions in the Australian coal industry. PIMS have built strong and trusted relationships with our clients and employees and are looking for great people to join our team
PIMS is currently seeking applications from experienced Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters / Mechanics with an aim to become a Qualified DES Fitter (Service and Rebuild U/G Mobile Diesel Equipment) for work in the PIMS Engineering Workshop.
The successful candidate must have,
Responsibilities & Desired Skills:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Minimum 2 years post-trade experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work alone, plan workload and prioritise tasks to suit customers and business requirements.
- Heavy Diesel Equipment Experience including:
- Underground Coal diesel mobile equipment (preferred)
- Construction or truck / road transport (required)
- Ability to understand and repair a wide range of heavy diesel equipment
- Ability to interpret basic pneumatic & hydraulic system schematics
- Ability to work alone in a workshop (or in field service) and within a team environment
- Flexible, positive work ethic with the ability to work extra hours
What PIMS Group can offer you:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- A rewarding role in a fast-growing mining services company
- Competitive Salary and Salary packaging options
- Training to become competent in DES, Brake Testing and Gas/DPM testing
- Flexible work options can be structured to suit the prospective candidate
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!