25th October, 2019
Encara's 2020 Graduate Program applications are now open – Positions available in Brisbane , Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Regional QLD. About Us
Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. For over 15 years Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia’s most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.
Encara is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. The Opportunity
Practising in residential aged care, you’ll gain exposure to new professional environments and diversify your skills and experience.
You’ll be working with residents to reduce their pain and maximise their mobility and independence, through comprehensive patient assessments and developing treatment plans. By creating and delivering rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives, you’ll be empowering residents to enjoy the best possible quality of life.
To support you on your journey we offer a comprehensive, 12 month New Graduate Education Program. About You
What we offer
- You are a recent graduate in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy and you
- Want to make a difference to the wellbeing of elderly Australians.
- You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
- Encara’s extensive management structure ensure all staff are well supported, receive regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great job!
- Our Education Co-ordinator organises Encara’s education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Encara by progressing into team leader and management roles.
- Start your career on the financial front foot! Many of our regional locations attract salary loadings, enabling you to reach your financial goals faster!
- CPD allowances, as well as internal CPD opportunities.
- Full time, part time, casual and locum positions available. For all our roles we can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we will make it happen.
- Sponsorship opportunities for overseas trained clinicians
If this sounds like you – and you are looking to launch your career in a supportive, fun and challenging environment, please send through your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information regarding Encara, visit our website www.encara.com.au, or contact Stacey Stoddart @ Encara on 0479 158 424 or email@example.com.
Apply For Job