11th July, 2019
We have a position available for a Physiotherapist in Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Flexible work arrangements; full time, part time and casual opportunities.
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join our dedicated team, who enjoys working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
Benefits of Working at Encara:
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation,
- Cardio respiratory patients.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, and be willing to undergo a police check. New graduates are welcome to apply and will have access to our new graduate education programme!
- For all our roles we can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we can do it!
- Encara’s extensive management structure ensure all staff are well supported, receive regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great job!
- New employees receive a thorough induction and training via Encara’s Learning Management system. You will be equipped with the industry specific knowledge required to succeed in your role.
- Our Education Co-ordinator organises Encara’s education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Encara by progressing into team leader and management roles.
- As a national company you will have the ability to transfer across different locations should your life take a change in direction! We are always keen to keep great staff on board and so are happy to discuss intra-company transfers.
About Us: Encara
(encompassing care) provides specialist, individually tailored allied health services to the aged and community care sectors throughout Australia. Encara
is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.
For further information regarding Encara www.encara.com.au, please feel free to contact Stacey Stoddart on 0479158424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For Job