24th April, 2019
We have a number of vacancies available for Physiotherapist's based on Queensland's beautiful Gold Coast. We provide very flexible work arrangements and can look at full time, part time, casual and locum.
We are seeking motivated Physiotherapist's to join our dedicated team, who enjoy working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardio respiratory patients
We are always looking for Physiotherapists who want to make a real difference in the quality of life of aged care residents.
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. For over 13 years Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia's most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.
Encara is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and most recently Tasmania. Benefits of Working at Encara:
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, and be willing to undergo a police check.New graduates are welcome to apply and will have access to our new graduate education programme!
- For all our roles we can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we can do it!
- Encara’s extensive management structure ensure all staff are well supported, receive regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great job!
- New employees receive a thorough induction and training via Encara’s Learning Management system. You will be equipped with the industry specific knowledge required to succeed in your role.
- Our Education Co-ordinator organises Encara’s education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Encara by progressing into team leader and management roles.
- As a national company you will have the ability to transfer across different locations should your life take a change in direction! We are always keen to keep great staff on board and so are happy to discuss intra-company transfers.
For further information regarding Encara www.encara.com.au, please feel free to contact Stacey @ Encara on 0479 158 424 or email@example.com.
Apply For Job