13th March, 2020
SQA Analyst Web Application/MS SQL Database 6 month contract in Shelton, CT
• 3 years’ experience writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, automated test scripts, and scenarios.
• All tiers of testing – manual, automated, front-end, and back-end of new products/product features as well as automated regression testing of existing functionality.
• Execution of test plans, automated test scripts and test cases to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards, development specifications, and/or client requirements.
• Support the immediate needs of the user community in many facets from providing basic technical support and training to gathering and proposing new user requirements. Users are located all around the globe and support is provided both locally and remotely.
• Use SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Profiler to capture input for use in test case execution
• Provide testing for all supporting websites. In addition to the main PDM application, there is also an administrative website which must be enhanced or modified in conjunction with enhancements to the core application to provide administrative support for new features. There is an accompanying help system/user guide which contains all the documentation related to the main PDM system, an email notifications engine, and a few other minor supporting applications/utilities which must also be kept up to date.
• Help identify and develop test cases for any potential security risks within the PDM application regarding IP protection, 21CFR11 and International Trade Compliance (ITC) restrictions, as well as internal corporate policies such as restricting access to active research projects
• Assist with validation/verification of data migrated from 3rd party systems into the Global PDM system when business acquisitions occur, or an additional site is migrated into the Global PDM system.
• Assist with daily administrative tasks such as creating, enabling, and disabling user accounts. Provide workflow related user support, diagnose, and potentially address any workflow issues as required.
• Assist with bringing PDM system availability to new platforms and implement better technologies where and when they make sense to do so.
• Work with the users and developers to identity areas for improvement
Apply For Job
• Candidate MUST BE eligible to access items classified under International Trade Compliance
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience
• Experience writing automation scripting and test case execution using Test Complete
• Fundamental knowledge of a typical development cycle from requirement through development and testing, and through production implementation and support
• The candidate should be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision
• Experience with one or more of: Application validation processes, product data management systems, compliance management concepts
• Proficient using JIRA
• Experience with Microsoft C#, Microsoft .NET Core, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Web API
• Experience with SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Profiler (preferred)