23rd September, 2019
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON OUR W2 (or on C2C if you own your company)
Location in Marin County, CA - If you're not local to California, you must be willing to self relocate for the duration of the contract.
The position will oversee technical & business resources during Global Coupa Procurement solution implementation and will be responsible for the overall delivery of the solution including: Design Review, Build Review, User Acceptance Planning/Testing, partnering with the business to develop a training & communication strategy, and defining post go-live support structure
Must have Global Implementation Experience · Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field · Experience in business process documentation, design and optimization experience writing test scripts, performing integration testing and assist with UAT activities.
- · 7+ years of experience as a Business systems analyst in implementation of Source to Pay Applications
· Advanced knowledge of any ERP (Oracle EBS preferred) and experience using Microsoft Office products (Visio, MS Excel, MS- Word, MS-Project) · Demonstrated ability in liaising with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
· Strong leadership, communication and documentation skills, including an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
· Strong project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation. · Advanced knowledge and experience using Coupa Key Responsibilities:
Support the successful execution of Coupa procurement system globally
· Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Develop functional prototypes to further illustrate the business need. Actively manage and communicate changes to specifications.
· Author, co-author, review and/or maintain project and SDLC related documentation (e.g. Implementation Plan, URS, Validation Plan, Test Scripts, Change Requests, and other change management documentation as called out in the Validation Plan, etc.)
· Plan and supervise activities with regard to implementation of a particular process. Drive development of standards, entry conventions, and business processes related to using clinical systems. Ensure information flow to user community.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating the testing approach and plan. Writes testing scripts and sets up the testing environment for the testers. Lead system testing with the testers, tracks testing issues and drive issue resolution.
· Prepare business use case studies and best practices documents. Produces documentation that provides detailed instructions on how to use/test the end-to-end S2P systems
· Partner with the functional Business Unit, business process owner to ensure change management activities, Training plan, Training documentation is developed and facilitated for implementation, as well as the plan for the function to support training ongoing.
· Ensure coordination of administration activities for systems are included in the requirements for User accounts, user privileges, reporting, configuration, etc.
· Support the data migration activities by carrying out data improvement activities, verifying data mappings between legacy and target systems, and verifying data accuracy post-migration
· Support the data integration activities by identifying integration use cases, data flows, and data mappings across systems
· Communicate, manage and drive resolutions for issues and risks. Drive effective conflict resolution across partners.
· Ensure the production environment is ‘up & running’ and timely and competent support of user community with regard to daily problem solving. Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project planning.
Applicants who make a video cover letter will have their application fast tracked.
Apply For Job