Assist the Project Executive with overall coordination of Project schedule, plan, documents, resources, financials using MS Project and MS Office.
The PM Coordinator will assist the Project Executive with overall coordination of Project schedule, plan, documents, resources, financials and other duties as required.
Track and help resolve project issues.
• Provide regular project plan updates and status reporting on financial and delivery progress, including weekly executive dashboards.
• Facilitates the definition of project outlines, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
• Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
• Responsible for assembling and on-boarding the project staff. Ensuring responsibilities of resources are communicated and understood.
Supports status reviews meetings among project team members.
• Creates and maintains project documentation, including preparation for stage gate reviews.
Seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Regulatory Project Coordinator in the Regulatory Affairs Department. The Regulatory Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, prioritization and tracking of regulatory activities and submissions associated with the company’s research, development and post-marketing activities. Regulatory activities may include support for both products in early and late stage development and marketed products.