20th June, 2022
Senior Solutions Engineer
Primarily an office-based position in our North Wales (Deeside) location with flexible work options available
Reporting to the IT Services and Support Manager you would be joining a winning team working alongside other engineers and helping the rest of the technical team. We are on a growth trajectory; we are an ethical and equitable employer with a clear Mission and Values based business model.
Remote working is an option, alongside the option to work from our West Yorkshire and Deeside office locations. Whilst many of our clients are predominantly within these two areas, we have some clients that operate from key cities such as Birmingham and London so some work away from our area is needed.
- Solutions Engineer
- Pre-Sales Engagement
- Support Escalations from our Service Desk
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable, proven skills and or exposure in the areas below, backed up by a range of past & present professional certifications and experience.
- Networking (Firewalls/Routing/VLANs)
- Virtualisation such as Hyper-V or VMware
- Windows Operating Systems
- Group Policies and AD
- Unified communications (I.e. VoiP / Cloud Telephony / Teams Telephony)
- Office365 / Azure
Experience in any the following areas is not mandatory for this role, it would however be regarded as helpful in the way Wicresoft UK are working with their clients and the development of our team, and our services.
We develop and invest in our people and training will be provided over the course of a business year.
- Microsoft Endpoint Security (Security, Intune)
- Cyber Security support services and products
- Firewall implementation/administration
- Backup and Disaster recovery technologies
- Certifications in Azure or Office 365, Windows Server
- Documentation and content creation
These skills are of importance, as a growing services and advisory business we need people who are good communicators, understand business outcomes and are comfortable speaking to people across all roles in a business and with different knowledge and appreciation of technology.
The package on offer would include:
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Option to join our on-call team
- Training investment
- Monthly values awards / Annual values recognition awards
Wicresoft is devoted to delivering equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is central to our Wicresoft Community. We believe in it. We fight for it. It’s part of who we are.
Apply For Job