Seeking expert Software Developer for AI Platform Team
Apply For Job
W2 Candidates Only - No C2C - No sponsorship
Our client builds simple and innovative solutions to address large scale and challenging data problems and have a significant business impact on products. The team works on a range of interesting problems including building near-real time big data stream processing; as well as building scalable big data processing pipelines that serve up well-organized and intuitive data API to enable creation of business scenarios for data analysis and insight.
• 3+ years of professional software development experience.
• 2+ years of Experience in operating SQL/SQL-DW for BI purpose.
• COSMOS/SCOPE, ADF, Azure Analytics, ADB Experience
• BI Reporting Experience (Power BI/Tableau, etc.)
• Experience Building/Deploying OLAP Solutions
• Passionate about big data
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
• Experience with test driven software design/development
• Database and online service expertise
• Familiarity with data analysis tools and statistical packages, (e.g. Python, R and MATLAB)
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields preferred
Top 3 must-have skills:
1. Expert coding skills in C#, C++, Java or equivalent
2. Experience in Big data processing (Cosmos/Scope, Spark)
3. Deep understanding of efficient data algorithms and excellent data analytical skills
Planned Duration: 6 months
Remote During COVID - onsite (Bellevue, WA) upon reopening