Currently working with a market-leading, British listed organisation looking for a Regional SSC Lead to join their team in Colchester.
Job Description: Regional Shared Services Lead (EMEA) - Location: Colchester
Currently working with a market-leading, British listed organisation, who specialises in delivering intelligence-based products and data-driven services and also provide access to cutting-edge research for specialist customer communities worldwide.
Due to successive acquisitions, the company supports business operations across a number of different ERP platforms and delivery locations. The aim, over the next 1-2 years is to provide an effective shared services delivery model where business transactions align to one of the two main ERP platforms (SAP and Oracle) and transactions are simplified, standardised and measured through highly integrated and automated solutions.
The Regional SSC Lead (EMEA) will contribute to the success of the organization through management and development of a high performing, customer-focused management team and will act as the trusted advisor and hands-on partner to support and challenge operations to achieve maximum results.
• The successful candidate will be a CPA qualified finance professional with significant shared services experience managing multi-faceted operations. He/she will possess a good understanding of processes and their role in driving operational excellence within an SSC environment.
• He/she will be an excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation) and a proven leader of change and process improvement.
• The successful candidate will be experienced in building cross-functional relationships, able to influence, facilitate and hold to principles and standards whilst maintaining positive professional relationships. He/she will be able to advise and lead on key financial processes, including GAAP compliance, risk, controls and governance.
• An experienced people manager who is able to inspire, lead and mentor a high-performing management team and who actively plans for succession.
• He/she will need to be willing to travel overseas