22nd July, 2020
You are required to speak one of the following languages along with English: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic or Swedish.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The ‘Digital Sales Team’ is an industry-leading function that develops high potential talent for our future sales superstars. The team is comprised of multiple positions of which the ‘Digital Sales Representative, Partners’ will be one of them.
The Digital Sales Representative, Partners will be working closely with our client's software resellers to help generate new pipeline, manage the sales process, training and enablement of the partners as well as being responsible for reporting back to the business. A key metric of success will be increasing the number of sales generated through our partner reseller channel.
To be successful within the role, you will be expected to:
• Build strong working relationships with our client's resellers.
• Create new sales pipeline and work with our partners to progress the pipeline through to closed revenue.
• The capability to work with our partner to upskill their knowledge around the value proposition and also our sales processes.
• Deliver consistent reporting on sales pipeline performance to the regional management team, inclusive of team performance, risk and needs.
• Have experience in managing pipeline through the sales process.
• An ability to train and coach both soft sales skills also industry knowledge
Requirements for the role:
• 1-2 years of sales experience including pipeline build, needs qualification, stakeholder management, negotiation and closing
• Experience having worked in an BDR / SDR position is preferable
• Experience having worked with or selling through a channel partner/reseller
• Software and Financial Services experience desired but not necessary
• Educated to degree standard
• Multilingual (The more European languages the better)
Apply For Job
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
• Basic coaching and training abilities
• Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment
• Pro-active self-starter who if comfortable in a fast paced, evolving work environment