09th February, 2021
Carejobz Health & Wellbeing Recruiters are inviting applications from Registered Nurses with perioperative leadership experience to chat with us about an exciting new role that we are currently recruiting for.
This position is based in a modern, private hospital where the main purpose of the role is to coordinate the patient's journey and take a key role in the delivery of shared services to the Clinical Operations Team.
Whilst you'll report directly to the Hospital Manager, you will work across both of our client's hospitals and be responsible for providing operational leadership to the clinical and non-clinical leaders within your service.
You'll collaborate with the Theatre Managers to monitor and evaluate the usage of the operating rooms to ensure they're utilised to capacity, assist in patient flow for elective surgery demand, and ensure timely access for all patients listed for surgery at both hospitals. You'll also lead the effective management of Specialists leave and the backfill of theatre sessions, and provide evaluative reports on your activities to the Leadership Team.
To be successful in this role you'll need the following skills and experience:
The benefits for this role include:
- Hold NZ Nursing Council Registration & a Postgraduate qualification in health, health education or management (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum five years in surgical or perioperative nursing or nursing education plus appropriate experience at a senior/management level
- Management experience leading teams
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop and manage multidisciplinary teams
- Proven experience as a strategic operational leader
- Proven ability to establish service business plans and lead the team through transformational change
- A high level of digital competency - we're currently transitioning to an electronic environment so a working knowledge of EMR would be an advantage
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and engage stakeholders
- Understanding of the commercial realities of being a private health care provider, and ability to understand budgets and achieve goals within time frames and budget
a very competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave, generous health insurance subsidy, Christmas & New Year close-down; free onsite parking - with travel allowance for travelling between sites, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme, pharmacy discount, retail discounts, discounted hospital fees.........etc!
Join the Carejobz Candidate team today - Carejobz is committed to helping you find the next exciting career move that will assist you to build on your career aspirations, experience and development. We offer excellent candidate support and always here to help.Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Patient Flow Manager opportunity?
Click on "Apply Now" and Angie at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Know someone looking for a Job in Social work?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Health & Well-being Jobs in New Zealand & Australia
Apply For Job