11th January, 2021
Nurse Practitioner (Recent acute surgical inpatient experience)
$120-130k per annum
Permanent, full time role
Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment are working with our client to recruit their new Registered Nurse Practitioner who will join the Advanced Nursing Team.
As the Nurse Practitioner you will champion clinical excellence; providing advanced clinical expertise and guidance to our client's clinical teams and support the specialists to care for primarily adult surgical patients.
Working with a dedicated team of specialists and nurses you will lead the advanced nursing team to support our staff, specialists, patients and their families across the continuum of care. You will actively work across the multidisciplinary services to increase early proactive assessment and intervention of complex clinical situations.
As an advanced practitioner you'll interact with a range of health professionals, and therefore your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships, and work in partnership is imperative. Ideally, you'll have experience in leadership and have proven success in mentoring and educating nurses at the bedside.
An acute care background would also be beneficial.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will also need to:
- Be a Nurse Practitioner with a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Recent acute surgical inpatient experience
- Have the ability to successfully engage stakeholders in a positive manner
- Be a fabulous communicator with an engaging and personable style
- Current Advanced Life Support certification
- Successfully completed or in process of completing post graduate prescribing paper
- A minimum of 5 years recent clinical experience in a health care setting
- Successful and proven clinical leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of current health environment, with demonstrated clinical expertise
- Sound knowledge and understanding of medico-legal and ethical responsibilities
- Critical thinking and making clinical decisions
- Teaching, training and facilitating
- Advanced word processing and Excel skills
Key Attributes and Behaviours for Success
The attractive salary and benefits package for this role includes
- Good leadership practices and a proven ability to lead teams
- Evidenced ability in the development and management of staff
- Active involvement in relevant, professional/other organisations
- Commitment to on- going professional and skill development
- Methodical, organised
- Positive and flexible manner
- Professional presentation and manner
- Responsible and accountable
: financial support for continuing education, 5 weeks annual leave, generous health insurance subsidy, free onsite parking - with travel allowance for travelling between sites Christmas & New Year close-down, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme, pharmacy discount, retail discounts, discounted hospital fees.........etc! Interested in finding out more about this exciting new opportunity?
Click on "Apply Now" and Angie at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Know someone looking for a Job in Nursing or Allied Healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Nursing, Allied Health & Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand & Australia
Apply For Job