11th January, 2021
Registered Nurse - Operating rooms
Excellent salary and benefits available
Permanent or fixed terms available, part-time OR full-time roles: Rostered shifts (a mixture of 6, 8 and 10 hours shifts), shifts start between 0700 and 1200, and the latest finish is 2030 hours
Angie at Carejobz Recruitment is inviting applications from experienced, NZ registered nurses who have at least 2 yrs OR experience (paeds or adults) in either Orthopaedics/Spinal, General Surgery, Gynaecology, plastics | Cardiac, Neuro, Urology, ENT/ORL
If this sounds like you, come and chat with Angie at Carejobz today, all you need is:
- Registered Nurse with NCNZ Current Practicing Certificate
- Relevant clinical operating room experience
- Contemporary nursing knowledge and skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional and skill development
- Willing to share knowledge and skills by teaching and coaching
- Understanding and commitment to the principles of cultural sensitivity and safety
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and customer service practices Positive and flexible manner
- Must be able to work with children under the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014
Join the Carejobz Candidate team today - Carejobz is committed to helping you find the next exciting career move that will assist you to build on your career aspirations, experience and development. We offer excellent candidate support and always here to help.Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Occupational Therapist opportunity?
Click on "Apply Now" and Angie at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detailThis role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.comKnow someone looking for a Job in Social work?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Health & Well-being Jobs in New Zealand & Australia
Apply For Job