Carejobz are working on a great new opportunity for an experienced counsellor, working with families in the Whanganui region. Apply now!
Salary up to $67k per annum depending on experience
Full time, permanent role
Carejobz are working with a values driven organisation who provides a wide range of services to children, young people and their families/whānau.
About the Role
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Counsellor who has a good understanding of family and child context. In this role you’ll deliver counselling and related support to families and whanau.
This role offers challenge and flexibility. It involves the provision of Social Work, group work and related services to individuals, adults, adolescents, couples, families and Whanau.
There is a full job description available upon application
You will be a passionate, energetic person with the ability to connect to children and their families.
You will be knowledgeable, organised and have excellent communication skills. Your approach to your work will be with kindness, logic and above all, the drive to do right by the child.
In addition to being a passionate counsellor, you will also have:
• Experience working with vulnerable individuals, couples, whanau, youth and children
• Membership with a professional organisation?
• A relevant professional tertiary qualification?
• Flexible, safe and creative approaches in supporting vulnerable people.
• Experience working with family violence and child protection
• Experience facilitating group programmes (Adult and children)
• A positive approach and ability to work in a collaborative team.
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Counsellor opportunity?
Click on "Apply Now" and Angie at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com
Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Healthcare Jobs in New Zealand & Australia