04th September, 2020
CLINICAL PRACTICE MANAGER
Monday to Friday
work hours flexi
8 Direct reports
About the role
The Clinical Practice Manager is a key role for the delivery of shared services to clinical operations by:
To be successful in this role you'll need the following skills and experience:
- Ensuring provision of essential support to our client's Hospitals and operational leaders
- Ensuring appropriate frameworks for clinical risk management are in place, monitored and reviewed
- Delivering strategies for Clinical Education, Professional Development of Nursing and Allied Health employees across all clinical services, including defined career pathways and programmes for clinical teams from graduate to experienced levels
- Leading nursing innovation to support the organisation's Strategy and transform the patient experience
- Ensuring our Infection, Prevention and Control service supports the delivery of safe care and excellent patient outcomes.
- Ensuring the afterhours Advanced Nursing Team supports our patients, staff and specialists
In return, you will enjoy
- Holds NZ Nursing Council Registration
- Post graduate qualification in health, health education or management or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years in surgical or perioperative nursing or nursing education plus appropriate experience at a senior/management level.
- Quality or project work in health care environment.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Management experience leading teams
- Guiding implementation of evidence based practice
- A high level of competency in digital literacy is required as part of the position.
- MercyAscot is moving towards an electronic environment and working knowledge of EMR would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Trend Care would be an advantage
- Good understanding of IT and Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience in Quality activities in health care setting.
- Health and Disability Code of Consumer Rights 1996
- Understands health care needs to balance the needs of patient, specialist, funder staff and owner
a very competitive salary
5 weeks annual leave
generous health insurance subsidy
Christmas New Year close-down
free onsite parking - with travel allowance for travelling between sites.
comprehensive induction plan to support your transition into this role. Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Clinical Practice Manager opportunity?
Click on "Apply Now" and Angie at Carejobz Health & Wellbeing Recruitment will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com Know someone looking for a Job in Nursing or Allied Healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!! Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Nursing, Allied Health & Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand & Australia
Apply For Job