28th July, 2022
A comprehensive benefits package with private health cover
Beautiful high-quality interiors product range
Friendly and professional team
This global company has a unique high-quality interior product offering for commercial markets. The organisation has a reputation for hiring great people and providing them with the tools, technology and marketing to succeed. The company services a broad cross-section of the A&D community, from tier 1 clients to boutique practices. This brand opens doors within A&D practices.What is in it for you?
Working with a close-knit team across the country, you'll be developing sales in the Sydney area along with other specification sales executives. The company has an excellent remuneration package with several benefits including uncapped commission and private health insurance. Reporting to the regional manager, you work in a business that has good basic systems and a CRM, but is not overly prescriptive and takes a macro-management approach. This is a business that trusts you to do your job. Your responsibilities...
- Develop a business plan for your territory
- Promote, sell & secure orders for the company’s products
- Generating specifications and following this process closely till a firm order is received via builders and contractors
- Planning and reporting for your territory to meet key KPIs
- Provide samples and consult with architects and designers
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, making recommendations and negotiations with clients
- CRM and project tracking to keep specification quote to order ratio high
- Manage the project pipeline to ensure a balance of short term and long term sales opportunities and convert a high percentage of these projects
Why apply with Saunders Lynn & Company?
- Demonstrate an ability to obtain specifications via consultative selling and holding specs till a firm order is received
- Ability to discuss product and project aesthetics along with technical specifications and appropriate applications
- Networking across the building and design community
- Comfortable speaking to relevant decision-makers
- Follow up and confirm specifications and orders
- Proven track record of sales success and exceeding sales targets
- Organisation and strong PC skills
- Interior design qualifications are an advantage but not essential
- Presentation skills
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors, architectural and construction products industry. All applications are treated in strict confidence. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods at (02) 9002 3009. Please quote assignment No. TW/939857A
Who is Tania Woods?
Tania recruits exclusively in the building materials sector. She has a drive and passion for the industry that translates into an exceptional ‘hit rate’ of matching the right employer with your career aspirations and skill set. If this role doesn’t sound like the ideal next step, call her for a confidential career conversation on 02 9002 3009.
Apply For Job