19th June, 2022
"This is the best job I have ever had"
- Door opening brand name
- Clear market leader
- Lucrative salary package (base, car, super and outstanding bonus structure)
The above quote comes from one of the recent people
we placed in this organisation.
The company has a stellar reputation and is very well respected within the architectural and construction community across Australia. The organisation distributes products that are recognised for being beautiful aesthetically and for outstanding product quality. This is a true market leader locally and globally with an instantly recognised brand name that is synonymous with premium quality. What is in it for you?
This role requires someone with poise, who is articulate and leads by example. You'll be account managing and developing business with the largest commercial accounts within the high rise residential and commercial building market. In addition, you'll be calling on architects and interior designers to drive specifications, discuss new projects and provide samples and required tech data information.
This is the best of calling on a broad cross-section of tier one and two clients. You'll work closely with other team members to close the loop to make sure your agreements and contracts are upheld with contractors and trades.
This company provides excellent career opportunities and the brand name opens doors. Your responsibilities ...
- Building long term business relationships with leading commercial and multi-residential builders, specifiers, architects, interior designers and relevant trades
- Generating and holding specifications and preferred supplier arrangements
- Tracking projects in your client portfolio till a firm order is received and following it through to contractors and trades
- Identify and target projects within tier 1 and 2 builders, architects and designers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Product presentations to customer groups and key decision-makers
- Work cross-functionally internally to make sure other team members can follow up and close sales with trades working on your client projects
- Effective use of CRM
- Developing plans and strategies to lock in specified products with the large construction companies in your client portfolio with contract administrators and project managers
- Specification sales experience with residential and commercial builders, architects and designers
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised, good time management skills and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Project tracking and follow up
- Problem solving and solution-oriented
- Good analytical and reporting ability
- A planned and organised approach
- Professional personal presentation combined with a strong work ethic
- Exposure to kitchens, bathrooms, flooring or similar fittings and fixtures that are sold to top tier builders, particularly those that are "front of wall" is highly desirable
Saunders Lynn and Co is dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors, architectural and construction products industry. All applications are treated in strict confidence. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods and quote assignment No. TW/891993B
Apply For Job