11th January, 2022
- Be a custodian of Powerhouse Global Brands
- Outstanding team culture and clear career development path
- Six figure base salary + 15% Super + Bonus
The Saunders Lynn team is delighted to be representing such a well known brand and a company culture that is the envy of the industry. This company cuts across a variety of channels from industrial, automotive, hardware, consumer and convenience; this in turn provides colossal scope for career progression for a savvy Account Manager that wants to build a strategic Key Account Management career.
This business prides itself on an outstanding culture where the team loves to come to work and collaborate with colleagues. In hiring new staff, the focus is heavy on attitude and team fit. Skill set comes second. What’s in it for you?
Have you ever dreamed of moving your career from industrial, hardware or B2B accounts into consumer markets? This is an opportunity to gain access to a rare career path.
You are stepping up from delivering consistent sales results in the industrial, automotive or hardware markets, to managing National Key Accounts in trade and consumer retail clients. This requires someone with commercial acumen that is ready to take a step up in their career. You strive to be a valued business partner
with your customers and go beyond talking about “building relationships with my customers.”
As your skillset and achievements grow, so will your client portfolio. This role has built in career development as you succeed and take on more responsibility.
Many of your clients have head offices interstate, therefore your role is more office bound and focused on developing strategy, negotiating outcomes that benefit you and your client and delivering on agreements. Responsibilities
Who are you?
- Budget management and planning for your assigned National Accounts.
- Able to assess opportunities within your customers and build a plan around that and execute on it
- Maintenance of results and quarterly reviews with key accounts
- Drive sales, promotions, POS and joint marketing initiatives within your key accounts (this includes tradeshows, breakfasts, staff training etc.)
- Work effectively with third party merchandising companies, category managers and other internal staff members
- Negotiation of terms, pricing, margins and marketing programs to support sales results
- Data analysis, strategy development and key account planning
- Forecasting, sales analysis and reporting
Why apply with Saunders Lynn & Company?
- Previous experience managing national accounts and exceeding sales and profit targets
- Demonstrated success in executing your plans across multiple channels and customers
- Presentation skills; one-on-one and in group settings
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Available for travel – local and interstate (3-4 days a month on average)
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the hardware and trade markets. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please apply online using the weblink below. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote Assignment No. KO/807514.
Apply For Job