22nd November, 2021
Beautiful high-quality interiors product range
An excellent remuneration package that includes a health and wellness allowance
Friendly and professional team
This global company has a unique high-quality interior product offering for commercial markets. The organisation has a reputation for hiring great people and providing them with the tools, technology and marketing to succeed. The company services a broad cross-section of the A&D community, from tier 1 clients to boutique practices. This brand opens doors within A&D practices.What is in it for you? - VARIETY!
You'll spend your days doing online consultations with top tier interior designers or smaller boutique practices to service their immediate needs, current projects and consult on colours, textures, samples and product availability. Then you'll be consulting face to face with clients in the showroom. There is also the usual administration, use of CRM and reporting that goes with a customer-focused role like this.
You will enjoy the variety that this role brings and will revel in using your superb organisation skills in their showroom and admin hub, in one of Sydney’s premium design precincts.
This is an ideal step up for someone working in a showroom Your responsibilities...
and wants more account management experience and a
stepping stone to a field-based sales role
Your skills & experience
- Understand customer requirements and perform quick product/feature demonstrations
- Liaising with the account managers, management and operations
- Booking showroom appointments
- Manage your own group of clients
- Administration of projects on the go
- Sending samples to clients and maintaining stock levels of sample products
- Reporting and administration
- Manage the inbound sales process
- Consulting to walk-in showroom clients
- Working closely with a wide variety of clients (architects, interior designers, trades and end-client decision-makers)
Why apply with Saunders Lynn & Company?
- Interior Design or colour consultancy qualifications
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Super organised and proactive – you can see what needs to be done and just do it!
- Use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM program
- Team player and enjoy being part of a fun and professional team
- Passionate about exceeding expectations and delighting customers
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors, architectural and construction products industry. All applications are treated in strict confidence. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote Assignment No. TW/811870D
Apply For Job