22nd November, 2021
- Well known brand name
- Elevating the showroom experience and customer journey
- Lucrative package and flexible working
"This is the best job I have ever had"
The company has a stellar reputation and is very well respected within the architecture and design communities along with construction companies and consumers making decisions about their interior renovations.
The company manufactures and distributes products that are known for being aesthetically pleasing and with sound product quality. This is a true market leader with an instantly recognised brand name that is synonymous with premium interiors. What is in it for you?
This is your opportunity to put your stamp on the business in this new role. Your aim is to provide an elevated customer experience and greater accountability at key touch points for consumers and showroom consultations.
This company provides excellent career opportunities within the business. The firm has great marketing materials, support staff, a culture that is team-focused (and financially rewards it). There are a host of other benefits such as a great study policy, flexible working, an approachable and strategic leadership team and a friendly modern workplace. This is a company that ticks all the boxes as a worthwhile career move and investment in your future career.
You are responsible for overseeing the customer experience in showrooms across the country. This includes the face to face experience, phone, written correspondence and events; all customer touch points and moments of truth for the business.
You bring to this role
- Development and implementation of a national showroom strategy
- Showroom staff management
- Identify customer pain points and map them for showroom solutions and resolution in your team
- Design and implement strategies to enhance the customer experience and ensure this is integrated across the business
- Conduct market research to understand the market offerings and competitor landscape and identify opportunities to enhance leadership in showroom customer service
- Developing showroom training programs
- Data analysis and reporting related to your showrooms
- Event management
Why apply with Saunders Lynn & Company?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to lead teams and execute a national strategy effectively
- Ability to put together a coherent strategy and execute once approved
- Deep understanding of the customer journey
- Experience in, or a passion for renovations and interior design is desirable
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the architecture, construction and home maker markets. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please apply online or via our website. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Kerri O'Connor on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote Assignment No. KO/822077.
Apply For Job