18th November, 2021
"The best job I ever had!"
This organisation is providing a rare opportunity to join their team, due to low staff turnover. The company has an enviable reputation and is very well respected within the architectural, construction and trade community across Australia.
The company distributes products that are recognised for being of very sound quality and a premium product in their markets. This is a true market leader locally and globally with an instantly recognised brand name that is synonymous with quality. What is in it for you?
This role requires a utility player. Someone not afraid to wear several different sales hats; mixing business development activities, such as courting new retail and manufacturing customers, while key account managing existing customers. You are not afraid to be hands-on with troubleshooting and problem solving along with training new customers.
This role requires someone who is articulate, patient and likes to lead and coach their customers. Performers within this business are promoted into more senior roles, so there are clear prospects for advancement based on your performance. You'll also benefit from working with a fun, driven and professional team, with all the marketing resources and tools you need to support your customers. Your responsibilities ...
- Building immediate rapport with a variety of customers, kitchen and joinery companies, retailers, and showrooms, along with fabricators, builders and trades.
- Identify and target new clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in each business
- Product presentations and training customers on new and existing products
- Work cross-functionally internally, completing joint calls where appropriate
- Effective use of CRM and able to teach others how to use it
- Structured and organised plans to achieve KPI’s
- Basic ability to estimate and use quoting software
- Sales experience across some or all of these types of customers - kitchen and joinery businesses, fabricators, home builders, retail hardware, specialty retail such as Harvey Norman
- Highly organised, good time management skills and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Analytical and strong PC skills
- Follow up - a systematic and organised approach
- Problem solving and solution-oriented
- Presentation skills
- Good analytical and reporting ability
- A strong mix of business development and key account management skills
- Professional personal presentation combined with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors, architectural and construction products industry. All applications are treated in strict confidence. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods.
Please quote assignment No. TW/819495
Apply For Job