18th November, 2021
A new start out of lockdown!
Our client is the leading provider of solutions for electrical installations in single home, multi-residential and commercial buildings. They have been successfully distributed for many years in Australia across a variety of electrical wholesalers.
The company has a passionate and driven sales management team and years of building an outstanding reputation. The organisation provides stable and reliable support to the sales team, with several long-serving employees with considerable technical and expert knowledge. What is in it for you?
This company has been profitable and growing for many years. Your manager likes employing people who don't need their handheld; they know what needs to be done and proactively service their customer base, talk about solutions to problems, and brainstorm ideas to support their customers better. You will be provided with a competitive base salary, incentive scheme bonuses, a fully maintained company car, mobile phone and iPad. If you want more responsibility and stretch in your role, this company is happy to provide it.
Your skills & experience
- The primary focus is calling on wholesalers and electrical contractors
- Provide sales and technical support to increase product awareness
- Maximise sales whenever possible
- Proactive and well organised
- Maintain a regular call cycle and business plan for the territory
- Use of CRM
Why apply with Saunders Lynn & Company?
- Electrical knowledge or an Electrical trade background
- Industry knowledge and experience
- 2-5 years account management and sales experience
- Aptitude to learn and understand the product range
- Intermediate Microsoft Office computer skills
- Comfortable speaking to relevant decision-makers
- Ability to see an opportunity and do something about it
- Strong accountability and effective use of CRM
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the architecture and construction markets. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please apply online using the weblink below. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote Assignment No. TW/806955C.
Apply For Job