08th November, 2021
"This is the best job I have ever had"
- Colour, interiors and retail focus
- Fun, motivated, professional people to work with
- $65,000 (neg) + Car + Super + Lucrative bonus
One of Australia’s leading suppliers to architects, designers, builders and the kitchen and joinery industry is looking for a highly proactive and polished person to support customers and enhance sales. You are the custodian of the brand, product selection and samples for your geographic area.
This company is a powerhouse in the industry; known for high-quality products and a door opening brand name. In addition, your HQ has modern offices, a beautiful showroom and marketing support.
This is a true employer and brand of choice What is in it for you?
Your days will be spent liaising with some of the best architectural practices in the country, making sure their libraries are up to date and samples are available for new projects. You'll then visit a kitchen showroom, a selection centre for a major home builder or a joiner, maybe a retailer to continue servicing clients to make sure they have the point of sale material, literature, sales tools and samples they need. Your job is to charm and go the extra mile for your clients, resulting in you and your employer being an absolute joy to deal with!
You are part of a friendly and professional team with one of the best incentive schemes in the industry. The organisation provides scope for career progression and mentoring. Responsibilities
Keys to success
- Visiting client offices and showrooms
- Make sure product samples are available to all those who need it – kitchen showrooms, cabinet makers, retailers, building selection centres etc.
- Provide support information - brochures, point of sale etc to customers.
- Servicing clients with regards to new products on offer and updates to the product range
- Proactively checking in with the customers on their need for sales or technical support and feeding that information through to your colleagues
- Taking responsibility for a regular call cycle out in the field and being accountable for your time and activities
- Use of CRM to document customer contact, activities, competitor activities etc.
Your background and experience
- A great sense of urgency to deliver for your customers
- Consistency – managing your call cycle and follow up on all promises to customers
- Diligence and persistence – never giving up and always looking for opportunities to increase sales or support your customer
- Listening – listening to what clients what, what they do on the weekend, what is important to them personally and professionally – this will build fully rounded relationships with clients that benefit you, your customer and your employer
- Previous experience calling on hardware stores, kitchen/shopfitters, plumbing merchants and showrooms, window furnishings, consumer durables/appliances stores (or like industries) in a sales or merchandising role is desirable
- Comfortable dealing with B2B and B2C customers
- A passion for colour, interior design or renovating is a MUST!
- A qualification in Interior Design or Colour Consultancy would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Teamwork and working closely with the rest of the sales team
Saunders Lynn and Co are dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors construction, architectural and homemaker markets. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please click apply to this application. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Tania Woods on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote Assignment No. TW/813280B
Apply For Job