23rd June, 2022
Lyndoch Living overview
- Full Time or Part Time Permanent hours available
- Warrnambool location
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
Lyndoch Living is a not for profit organisation and is the largest provider of aged care services in the South West Region. Lyndoch Living employs around 500 staff and provides a diverse range of direct care and support services to individual clients and residents.
By continuing to evolve to meet the changing needs of the community and taking an innovative approach to our model of operation, we will confirm our position at the forefront of the care sector today, tomorrow and into the future. Position overview
The Personal Care Worker (PCW) is an integral part of the respite team. With support and guidance from the Respite and Lifestyle Coordinators, the PCW delivers all aspects of respite care to consumers who live in the community and access Lyndoch’s respite options.
Consumer care is modelled on the wellness and reablement principles. The PCW supports consumers with their identified goals and wellbeing in conjunction with their carer’s flexible or planned respite needs as per the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Guidelines. Key to success
Why Lyndoch Living?
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or equivalent.
- Formal qualification (or working towards) in Lifestyle or Allied Health would be highly regarded.
- Current and valid Victorian driver’s licence
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the provision of care associated with daily living activities in order to meet the needs of consumers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in liaising with consumers, carers, colleagues and the wider community.
Lyndoch Living offers a fast and agile work environment that truly values their employees and provides outstanding career opportunities. All employees are rewarded by a united focus on providing person centred care. How to apply
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for Job’. To view the Position Description
For a full position description please visit - www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/vacancy/. For further information, contact our People Culture team - email@example.com. Applications Close
Applications for this position will close on Thursday 7th July 2022
. Interviews may commence prior to this date. Application process
Prospective candidates will undergo a series of pre-employment and safety screening checks. For further information, please visit - https://www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/employment-tcs/ .
Lyndoch Living is committed to gender equality.
We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age.
Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Apply For Job