23rd June, 2022
Lyndoch Living overview
- Full Time Permanent
- Warrnambool location
- Enjoy generous salary sacrificing benefits
Lyndoch Living is a not for profit organisation and is the largest provider of aged care services in the South West Region. Lyndoch Living employs around 500 staff and provides a diverse range of direct care and support services to individual clients and residents.
By continuing to evolve to meet the changing needs of the community and taking an innovative approach to our model of operation, we will confirm our position at the forefront of the care sector today, tomorrow and into the future. Position overview
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and friendly individual to join the Executive Team. This senior administrative position is responsible for providing professional, helpful and proactive administrative and secretarial services to the Executive Leadership Team. This position will have a primary focus on supporting the Executive Team to achieve the best strategic and operational outcomes for our consumers. Key to success
How to apply
- Extensive experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant. Formal qualification in business or administration desirable
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly, professional and confidential customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritise and complete tasks within agreed timeframes
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and ability to foster long lasting relationships
- Strong administration skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Experience in building and maintaining detailed contract register desirable
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for Job’. To view the Position Description
For a full position description please visit - www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/vacancy/. For further information, contact our People & Culture team - firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications Close
Applications for this position will close on Thursday 21st July 2022
. Application process
Prospective candidates will undergo a series of pre-employment and safety screening checks. For further information, please visit - https://www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/employment-tcs/ .
Lyndoch Living is committed to gender equality.
We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age.
Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Apply For Job