28th April, 2021
Lyndoch Living overview
- Warrnambool location – Voted Australia’s most liveable city
- Attractive salary + Super + 4 weeks Annual Leave
- Full Time or Part Time permanent positions available
- Professional Development opportunities
Lyndoch Living is a not for profit organisation and is the largest provider of aged care services in the South West Region. Lyndoch Living employs around 500 staff and provides a diverse range of direct care and support services to individual clients and residents.
By continuing to evolve to meet the changing needs of the community and taking an innovative approach to our model of operation, we will confirm our position at the forefront of the care sector today, tomorrow and into the future. Position overview
Lyndoch Living Allied Health Services has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Occupational Therapist to join our exceptional and innovative multidisciplinary team.
The primary objective of the Occupational Therapy role, is to deliver Occupational Therapy interventions in a safe and effective matter, that: is best practice, goal directed, tailored to individual needs and optimises the health and wellbeing of the consumer.
Our multidisciplinary team includes Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Social/Welfare Work and Podiatry, and takes pride in delivering goal focused, consumer directed services to groups and individual adults in a supportive and caring environment in our modern and purpose built Allied Health Centre, in the consumer’s home or in the wider community. Key to success
Why Lyndoch Living?
- AHPRA registration or in the process of obtaining
- Commitment to providing best practice care to adults across their lifespan and with varying health conditions.
- Sound clinical knowledge of specific Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high standard of person centred care
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, motivated and to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across consumer, community and professional groups
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- A current driver’s licence
Lyndoch Living offers a fast and agile work environment that truly values their employees and provides outstanding career opportunities. All employees are rewarded by a united focus on providing person centred care.
Lyndoch Living overlooks the picturesque Hopkins River and Logan’s Beach. Warrnambool, ranked most liveable city hosts a population of 34,000 and a catchment of 100,000 across the South West Coast. The city offers both country and beach lifestyles, strong arts and culture scene and impressive facilities and services. How to apply
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for Job’. To view the Position Description
For a full position description please visit - www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/vacancy/. For further information, contact our People Culture team - firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications Close
Applications for this position will close on Thursday 27th May 2021
. Application process
Prospective candidates will undergo a series of pre-employment and safety screening checks. For further information, please visit - https://www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/employment-tcs/ . Lyndoch Living is committed to gender equality. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Apply For Job