14th January, 2021
Lyndoch Living overview
- Part Time Permanent Position
- Warrnambool Location
- Enjoy generous salary sacrificing benefits
Lyndoch Living is a not for profit organisation and is the largest provider of aged care services in the South West Region. Lyndoch Living employs around 500 staff and provides a diverse range of direct care and support services to individual clients and residents.
By continuing to evolve to meet the changing needs of the community and taking an innovative approach to our model of operation, we will confirm our position at the forefront of the care sector today, tomorrow and into the future. Position overview
The Education and Training Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with the Workforce Development Department and relevant stakeholders to identify, develop and evaluate education and training opportunities and programs.
Provide direct clinical support and instruction to, and mentoring graduates, newly appointed or less experienced staff to develop high quality clinical care skills. Coordinate and manage the student placements across the facility, including clinical and non-clinical student placements.
The Education & Training Coordinator is responsible for Lyndoch Living’s infection prevention and control (IPC) program, which is designed to provide a safe and comfortable environment and to help prevent the development and transmission of communicable disease and infections. Key to success
Why Lyndoch Living?
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills, including well-developed written and oral skills.
- Demonstrated experienced in coordinating education and training programs in a health or aged care setting.
- Experience in collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated well-developed time management skills, with prioritising delegated tasks and the ability to adhere to time frames
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Recognised Infection Control qualification (desirable)
Lyndoch Living offers a fast and agile work environment that truly values their employees and provides outstanding career opportunities. All employees are rewarded by a united focus on providing person centred care. How to apply
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for Job’. To view the Position Description
For a full position description please visit - www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/vacancy/. For further information, contact our People & Culture team - firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications Close
Applications for this position will close on Sunday 31st January 2021. Application process
Prospective candidates will undergo a series of pre-employment and safety screening checks. For further information, please visit - https://www.lyndoch.org.au/employment/employment-tcs/ . Lyndoch Living is committed to gender equality. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Apply For Job