23rd September, 2022
Our mission is to educate and empower people with respect and empathy, so they can protect themselves and their organisation.
Phriendly Phishing is an Australian-based company (with an international presence) which provides security awareness and phishing simulation education solutions. Our training programs are measurable, scalable and can be used by anyone regardless of technical expertise.
We’ve joined forces with CyberCX, a company that has united the country’s most trusted cyber security companies (like Phriendly Phishing) to deliver the most comprehensive end to end cyber security services.
We are super proud of our ongoing role in promoting Women in Cyber Security; here at Phriendly Phishing, our ongoing commitment is to ensure we maintain a balance of ~50/50 split of Women in our team - we have 4 in our Leadership team of 6!
Our Sales team has grown rapidly over the last 2 years, in line with the growth of the Company as a whole. Our team of over achievers combine business development skills, with a real sense of team accomplishment. This spills over into our ability to leverage the huge customer base of CyberCX, and their large Global Sales team.
We are a team that mandates enjoying what we do, celebrating everyone’s wins and helping each other over-achieve. As a small but collaborative team, you will be given many opportunities to move up or across within the business. We always promote from within!
This newly created role covers the entire Country and would offer the right person the chance to own an entire region, you will be crucial in the long-term success of Phriendly Phishing in New Zealand.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan that assists in the expansion of the Phriendly Phishing customer base and achieves defined sales targets within NZ
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and a thorough understanding of customer needs and how our solutions can meet those needs
- Respond to customer requirements, including requests for quotes/proposals/tenders
- Own your customers’ experience and journey, from solution & proposal, through to contract sign off
- Build strong working relationships with the CyberCX NZ Customer Sales team to enable them to also identify sales opportunities for the Phriendly Phishing product
- Identify business improvement and strategic new business opportunities
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding post sales & service
- Utilise CRM tool to track and leverage customer information, ensuring standard processes during all sales stages and tailoring sales calls toward customer needs
You’re professional and ethical, you inspire trust and confidence through integrity and respect. And you are an individual who is customer-obsessed and a self-starter, you go above and beyond to deliver extraordinary results and experiences for customers.
Coupled with the above, you are driven and achievement-oriented, you are focused on achieving your individual and team goals and enjoy working with others to deliver and bring a collaborative, enterprise mindset. Additionally, you also possess the following:
- IT, HR Tech or SaaS sales experience, with meaningful experience selling technology services or information security services to mid-market size clients
- A record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets and developing and executing on sales plans
- Demonstrated success winning new customers and growing your accounts
- Solution-selling and/or Challenger Sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work to achieve win-win outcomes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with an ability to build credibility both internally and externally at all levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A high performing sales professional with a strong track record
Create and collaborate to deliver exceptional experiences and build a career, the way you want.
Our values determine how we show up for our team and our customers. We are customer obsessed and we strive to go above and beyond by continuously innovating showing value through measurable outcomes. Our teams feel a real sense of privilege to serve our global community and being their trusted partners in a rapidly evolving space.
We’re in accelerated growth, so a very exciting eco-system where you can get in and be part of the growth and shaping of the company which represents an opportunity for diversity in your role and a real sense of satisfaction as you see the difference your contribution makes.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and connected. Please let us know at any stage if you require additional support or adjustments to assist you with your experience.
Apply For Job