04th February, 2019
- Work-life balance
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- The opportunity to develop a clear career path with a leading Adelaide firm
With over 35 years’ experience Perks is South Australia’s leading, privately-owned financial services firm. From our head office in Adelaide, our team of over 150 are committed to working with our national client base to provide clear, specific and structured advice that is tailored to their needs, assisting them to achieve peak financial performance through advice across: accounting, audit, banking & finance, business advisory, accounting software solutions, wealth management and insurance.
At Perks we pride ourselves on a high-performance culture and work ethic, but we also believe in maintaining a strong work-life balance and providing flexible work options. If you’d like space to spread your wings, grow beyond where you ever imagined, and make a meaningful impact locally and across Australia, you’ll feel right at home at Perks. About the Role
We have built an outstanding reputation for our work with some of the largest privately owned organisations in the state and to support our continued growth at Perks, we are seeking the services of an Accountant or Senior Accountant.
The successful candidates will work closely with our Directors and Managers, providing quality and customised support to meet our clients' varying needs.To be considered for this role you will have:
- A solid foundation of technical accounting and compliance knowledge
- Prior experience working (approx. 3-5 years) in a business services role
- Prior experience working with SMEs and Private Clients would be an advantage
- Be completing or have completed your post-graduate CA qualification
- Exposure to workflow management
- Knowledge in Xero and other cloud accounting software would be an advantage
- An enthusiastic, positive and driven personality
Here are a few reason why you should join us at Perks.
- Great team and culture – we enjoy coming to work
- Work life balance – we pride ourselves on high-performance but believe in maintaining work-life balance
- Professional Development
- Career progression – we will work with you to map a clear and achievable career path
– we are committed to supporting our local community through the Perks Foundation
Apply For Job