04th February, 2019
Regional Sales Manager, Victoria Wholesale
- National Organisation, award winning and reputable.
- Competitive Salary on offer – hard work rewarded!
- Make an immediate impact on the business – asap start!
Our client is a professional, award winning, leading manufacturing company supplying to wholesalers Australia wide. Through research and development of new and better products the business has outpaced it competitors in their rapidly changing environment. The business model has evolved with time, now partnering with wholesalers with solid industry knowledge, trusted trade partnerships and quality sales staff. The position
As the Regional Sales Manager for Victoria, you will be responsible for proactively promoting and selling our products and services as well as managing a small team of local sales representatives.
This senior sales position requires you to have existing sales experience within the wholesale lighting industry in which you have been involved in relationship development and new business opportunities. Conversely, we will consider experience from a closely related industry within electrical wholesale & involvement in direct B2B sales. Core responsibilities include
What you will need to succeed
- Manage key accounts and Generate new business opportunities through your networks
- Update and maintain a database of clients through CRM system
- Achieving sales budgets and state-based targets
- Develop, secure and convert profitable opportunities
- Liaise, train and support the VIC Sales Team enabling them to execute and convert opportunities
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships with clients at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated, local experience in a similar B2B role – essential
- Previous experience in the electrical wholesale markets
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Target and results focused
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your successful sales career within a leading organisation who are actively seeking growth within the Australian market.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Catherine Morony at Perks People Solutions on (08) 8273 9222 or click on the APPLY
button to submit your application.
Apply For Job