16th April, 2021
RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN SUPPORT
- Inner Melbourne (5 mins south of CBD)
- Ready immediately
- Full time, permanent
- 8.30am - 5pm
With public transport at your door, you will walk into your beautiful modern office and be ready to make this reception role your own. The position will suit a receptionist who prefers the polish and expectations of a corporate reception area, and someone who enjoys being busy and productive throughout the day.
The role will suit a mature minded receptionist who enjoys high levels of customer service and a busy phone system but not being stuck on a switchboard merely answering and connecting one call after another. With several years of customer service experience under your belt, you will have solid experience in a similar front of house role in a formal office setting. In addition to managing all incoming calls, you will be responsible for providing a seamless experience when greeting all visitors to the office, plus attending to a range of administration and team support tasks.
With strong Strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to quickly understand new systems and software, you will be a fast learner who loves to showcase their skills and pick up new processes and procedures that add value to your team.
- Enjoys being the first voice and face of a reputable, high-performance business
- Comfortable multi-tasking and being that go-to person in the office
- Able to undertake a range of admin support tasks
- Enjoys variety throughout your day
- Loves being front and centre of a high performance, dedicated team
- Enjoys the busy tempo of a successful, sales work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, don't delay, pop your application in today!
APPLICATION PROCESS : Applications are to be uploaded in Word format only, 2-4 pages. For information on our other services give us a call on 03 9900 6418 and quote the title or ref number iMRECADM3000-0416
Apply For Job