08th June, 2022
At Caritas Australia, we have a vision to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity for all. We partner with the most vulnerable communities to help them build better outcomes by improving access to sustainable livelihoods, clean water, sanitation and education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative, vibrant and energetic team, who are constantly seeking new ways to deliver our message and inspire current and future supporters of Caritas Australia.
More about the role
Working within the Content Marketing team, this role will contribute significantly to the production of high standard content which inspires and demonstrates the impact of our programs globally. Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Contributing to and executing content strategy by creating high-quality content for a wide range of digital platforms.
- Developing engaging content that inspires Caritas Australia’s supporters and the general public, across email, website and digital advertising.
- Contributing to the creation and ongoing development of the content calendar.
- Video development including preparation, filming and editing.
- Collaborating across Caritas Australia to source and define content.
For this role, we are seeking a creative and curious individual, with a mix of the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Why should you consider working for Caritas Australia?
- A degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or similar field.
- Previous experience in content development and copywriting across different platforms that has enhanced fundraising income or raised brand awareness.
- Demonstrated experience in filming and editing video content using a DSLR camera and video editing tools, ideally Adobe suite.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships across a range of different teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and prioritise your workload.
Working at Caritas Australia, you will join a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about tackling poverty and injustice. As part of the Caritas Australia team, you will also benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements to maintain your work/life balance, including work from home and flexible hours;
- Continued professional development and learning, with on-the-job mentoring and coaching;
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging;
- Annual remuneration and benefits reviews to ensure you are fairly compensated for your contribution to Caritas Australia; and
- Knowing that you are playing a critical role in enhancing the lives of vulnerable groups globally.
For any further questions or enquiries, please contact the recruitment team at People.Culture@caritas.org.au or call (02) 8488 8419. Otherwise, please submit you cover letter and CV through the relevant links. Our commitment to safeguarding
At Caritas Australia, we recognise the personal dignity and rights of all people, especially children and vulnerable adults towards whom we have a special responsibility. If you are offered this position, you will be required to undergo relevant background checks, including police checks and reference checks. If the position requires a Working with Children Check or foreign police check, it is your responsibility to obtain one before starting work. You will also be required to sign our Code of Conduct which includes a section on Professional Behaviour Standards for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults as well as to abide by our safeguarding policies. Our commitment to diversity
At Caritas Australia, we support an inclusive and diverse workforce. In particular we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions
Our commitment to safety and wellbeing
As part of the recruitment process for this role, you may be required to undertake various background checks. You may also be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Apply For Job